About Me

My photo
I am a former middle and high school science teacher pursuing a doctorate in Science Ed. at George Mason University, with a concentration in cognitive science and the evolution of cognition and learning. Postings on this blog represent my own views, not those of my employer or school. All writing displayed on this page is original work unless otherwise noted, and thus copyrighted.

01 April 2009

Wow, they must be DUMB

This may as well be a tweet instead of a blog, but: I'm giving midterms today. 3 of my genius students, all in one class, had their study guides out underneath their tests, as if I wouldn't notice the constant shuffling of papers. Since I waited until they went to lunch to take the papers (and shred them into the recycling bin), one of them actually had the gall to insist that she had only taken the study guide out during lunch. These kids don't need lessons in Physical Science, they need lessons in lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment